Monday, July 20, 2009

Dear little notebook…

This pretty little thing is my newest find. I am a sucker for anything new and not seen before and I am also a sucker for any office product. Office Depot, Staples, you name it, I go in there for no reason at all and buy cool stuff that helps me organize. Not matter if I need it or not. And I buy notebooks. I would hate to be called a collector of anything, but if I would be completely honest to myself I would have to say I do not use two thirds of all of my notebooks. I mean they usually do contain a sentence or two on the first page at least… but by the time I need to write something else down I have most likely found a new one.

Anyway, so this is now accompanying me and my camera wherever we go. And it carries more than just one sentence cause my intention is to use it for all photography tips and notes I acquire along the way. Good luck little notebook. May you be one of the few that sticks with me for a long time!

Storyboard Template (3 vertical)

On a side note, I am going to try to blog at least once a week now. On Mondays. I’m very scared to even write that out loud… scared I might not keep the promise. If I don’t, go ahead and hold me accountable. Thanks.

See you next Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment